Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to my roof

Last night there was an amazing sunset on the roof of my building so of corse I took a bunch of shots.  I came up with this intriguing photograph  by dodging and burning in Photoshop RAW.  None of these shots are compilations of any two shots, of two different exposures, blended together.  This, in fact is a single photograph.  

This is the roof of my Atlanta studio, and these are the two chairs I keep up there rotting in the sun.  I come up here to have a beer and look over the city.  I used to have a hot tub up here, and it was here when the Olympics were held just up the street.  Now that the time to leave is near, I want to make sure that I capture as many memories of Atlanta with my camera so I can take them to Austin with me.  I started packing and have a good bit of it finished now.  The sale will close within the next 10 days or so....... Cross your fingers. 

This  is a view looking towards the Coke USA Headquarters.  You can see the hatch that gets you up there on the left.  Many good times have been had in this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all of your comments.